Subject: Survey on the ECA special report 13/2024 on the absorption of funds from the Recovery and Resilience Facility
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2024 09:45:05 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

  <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/header.png>

Dear Madam/Sir,

The European Court of Auditors (ECA) would like to invite you to the survey 
on its special report 13/2024: ' 
<https://www.eca.europa.eu/ECAPublications/SR-2024-13/SR-2024-13_EN.pdf> 
Absorption of funds from the Recovery and Resilience Facility - Progressing 
with delays and risks remain regarding the completion of measures and 
therefore the achievement of RRF objectives'.

You can open the survey by clicking this link:

https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/invited/49279/fde7cce7-066c-4a0f-83a2-fa478068f917

The ECA strives to produce audit reports of high impact and which are useful 
to its stakeholders. This survey gives you the opportunity to provide 
feedback on the ECA's special report on the absorption of funds from the 
Recovery and Resilience Facility that has been sent to you recently. The 
attached questionnaire is expected to take three minutes of your time to 
complete.

The survey will help us to further improve the quality of our reports and to 
better meet the information needs of the readers of our reports. It will 
also provide the baseline data for the ECA's Key Performance Indicator on 
the usefulness and impact of its output. Your responses will be held in 
strict confidence.

We would be grateful if you replied to the survey by 11 October 2024.

If you have any questions about any matter related to the survey, please 
contact:

European Court of Auditors, Directorate of the Presidency

[email-masked]

If you wish to stop receiving surveys from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE 
SURVEYS> .
If you wish to stop receiving messages from the European Court of Auditors, 
please click here <mailto:[email-masked]?subject=UNSUBSCRIBE ECA 
MESSAGES> .

This message was sent by Timo LEHTINEN using EUSurvey's invitation service
Need more information?

 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/home/documentation>  Online help & 
documentation 	 <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/> 
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/

       <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/resources/images/mail/tree.png> Please 
consider the environment before printing this mail.

     Intellectual Property: Built by DG DIGIT and funded under the ISA, ISA² 
<https://ec.europa.eu/isa2/home_en/>  and Digital Europe Programme 
<https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/activities/digital-programme> 
(DIGITAL) EUSurvey is fully open source and published under the EUPL 
<https://joinup.ec.europa.eu/collection/eupl>  licence. You can download the 
source code from GitHub: https://github.com/EUSurvey